Returns & Shipping
OFO’s Return Policy
OFO is not obliged to accept returns if you change your mind. However, we will offer an exchange, gift card or a refund at our discretion, if:
- you have proof of purchase (receipt, credit statement or invoice);
- the products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged;
- the product you are returning is currently ranged by us;
- you return the product within 5 working days of purchasing it from us; and
- you bear all costs, such as shipping and insurance, related to the return of the product to us.
You are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair from the place of purchase if the goods you purchased:
- Have a fault you did not know about when you bought it
- Are not the same specifications as the seller or advertisement described
- Don’t do the job you were led to believe they would do
- Don’t match the sample advertised online.
You are not entitled to a refund from the place of purchase if you:
- Cannot prove you purchased the item (for example, by using a receipt or bank statement that shows the purchase) from the store
- Change your mind about the goods, such as choosing the wrong size or find the item cheaper elsewhere
- Took action that voided or damaged the goods you bought
- Have had goods delivered by the freight company and had become damaged during transit and you had not taken out your own insurance
Can I Return my purchase to an OFO Store?
Yes. All merchandise sold and shipped by OFO can be returned to a store within 10 working days of receiving it, unless otherwise agreed with OFO in writing. Our address for both stores is on our website www.ofo.com.au/our-stores.
Can I get my shipping cost refunded?
If there is an error on our part related to your order or goods are not as per specification advertised, we will issue a refund or credit exchange for your order including any applicable shipping charges. Goods must be returned in the same order and condition in which they were originally sent from OFO.
Who has responsibility for any damage to goods in transit?
Goods delivered by third party freight company Shipping options are provided to our customer and calculated at the checkout and added to the cost of the goods purchased. Please refer to our shipping policy for more details. OFO does not take responsibility for goods damaged in transit where goods are shipped using a third party freight company . OFO does not facilitate insurance on these products for transit and the onus and responsibility is on the customer to take out any insurance they feel necessary to cover the risk of goods being damaged during transit when delivered through a freight company. OFO checks all goods thoroughly before dispatch to ensure, quality , colour and content is correct according to specifications ordered.
Goods delivered directly by OFO locally
Where OFO is delivering the goods directly to the customer’s premises (not using a freight company) OFO will take responsibility for any damage caused during transit and replace these goods to the original condition .Please refer to our shipping policy
Do I need to return the item in its original packaging?
Yes. An item must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging, so we recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 10 working days of purchase.